- LLT Group Support
- air quality, business, commercial dehumidifiers, dehumidifiers, flooding, humidity, warehouse
What is a Commercial Dehumidifier?
1. Improved Air Quality and Comfort
2. Inventory and Equipment Maintenance
3. Prevent Mold and Mildew
4. Flooding Cleanup
How to Choose the Perfect Commercial Dehumidifier
150 Pint Commercial Dehumidifiers are ideal for spaces up to 8,500 sq. ft.
- Large Basements, Venues, Gyms, Garages, Workshops, Sheds
200 Pint Commercial Dehumidifiers are ideal for spaces up to 11,000 sq. ft.
- Offices, Large Gyms, Greenhouses, Small Construction Sites
250 Commercial Dehumidifiers are ideal for spaces up to 15,500 sq. ft.
- Hospitals, Warehouses, Supermarkets
Temperature and Relative Humidity
An included pump makes moisture removal simple and convenient by directing the excess water to a sink, tub, or even outside!