Be A Part Of The Team
Hear that? The buzz? It’s not just the quiet hum of our energy-efficient appliances. It’s innovation, inspiration and collaboration—now under one roof we call home at our modern new headquarters in the Chicago suburb of Countryside, Illinois.
One For All, All For One
Whether your dream job is found in our bustling warehouse or big-thinking corporate office, we’re all for one at Perfect Aire. We’re one team working together to make great things happen in a spacious, seamless environment.
You’ll have a front-row seat to our new equipment technology lab to see where the magic happens, from hands-on skilled evaluations to troubleshooting on real product and installations in real time with real customers.
Working At Perfect Aire Has Its Perks
Perfect Aire offers a variety of competitive benefits.
Help Make Perfect Aire Built To Last
Want To Call Perfect Aire Home?
Check out our job descriptions to find the right fit for you. We have to say, it’s a pretty cool place to work.
The Customer Service Representative’s primary responsibility is to handle consumer and customer phone calls and inquiries related to products, troubleshooting, credits and part orders in a professional and efficient manner. The CSR serves as a liaison between sales, customers and consumers. The CSR will report to the Customer Service Manager.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude with customers at all times.
- Daily interaction with our customers via email, phone and live chat.
- Product knowledge in order to troubleshoot and resolve consumer issues.
- Regularly review customer feedback on various eCommerce sites to provide appropriate response and communicate with team members for product development needs.
- Maintain individual call log in case ticketing system in details; i.e. method of contact, problem and action taken.
- Update and follow up on cases in a timely manner.
- Approve warranty replacements as needed and send credit forms.
- Escalate cases as needed.
- Identify and report potential defective trends.
- Process part and replacement orders.
- Complete individual projects as assigned by manager.
- Support of other departments as needed.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience.
- Excellent phone demeanor and ability to stay calm in stressful situations.
- Strong people and relationship development skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong follow up and resolution.
- Thrives in a team work environment.
- Displays on-time attendance and dependable reliability.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel.
- Proficient with computers, common software, and web-based applications.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar role.
- HVAC industry experience preferred, but not required.
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com, with the job title to which you are applying as the subject. Cover letters optional.Apply Now