Be A Part Of The Team
Hear that? The buzz? It’s not just the quiet hum of our energy-efficient appliances. It’s innovation, inspiration and collaboration—now under one roof we call home at our modern new headquarters in the Chicago suburb of Countryside, Illinois.
One For All, All For One
Whether your dream job is found in our bustling warehouse or big-thinking corporate office, we’re all for one at Perfect Aire. We’re one team working together to make great things happen in a spacious, seamless environment.
You’ll have a front-row seat to our new equipment technology lab to see where the magic happens, from hands-on skilled evaluations to troubleshooting on real product and installations in real time with real customers.
Working At Perfect Aire Has Its Perks
Perfect Aire offers a variety of competitive benefits.
Help Make Perfect Aire Built To Last
Want To Call Perfect Aire Home?
Check out our job descriptions to find the right fit for you. We have to say, it’s a pretty cool place to work.
The Sales Administrative Assistant will be responsible for ensuring an exceptional sales & client experience for Perfect Aire’s consumer base. In this role, you will ensure the internal and external sales teams and customers goals are met and receive the best service possible. In addition, you should be adept at building credibility, possess a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and the ability to be flexible with daily tasks assigned.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customer accounts and communicate with sales representatives on updates as needed
- Receive and process customer EDI and/or manual orders in accordance with company policy and procedures, while screening information for accuracy and completeness
- Build, improve and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives
- Monitor customer orders both domestic and import. Advise customers, manufacturing and sales of any significant delays or issues.
- Prepare reports on account status
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high importance requests or issue escalations as needed
- Work closely with segment sales leaders and provide continual support as needed
- Answer incoming sales calls from customers and providing the answers to their questions directly, or routing the question to the appropriate sales representative to have resolved.
- Follow up on purchase orders submitted with order confirmations sent to customers
- Track customers’ orders and provide shipment status
- Manage numerous projects at once, while knowing how to assign levels of importance and sensitivity to each.
- Provide any needed administrative support to divisional sales managers and external sales representatives
- Uphold professional standards in sales and customer service.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a constructive, positive and patient manner with sales team and customers
- 3-5 years’ experience, or Associate Degree
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Interpersonal skills as well as a team player
- Courteous, patient and professional demeanor, both for digital communications and personally, for face to face and phone interactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and attention to detail a must
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with little direction
Benefits Be Rewarded
- Perfect Aire, LLC offers competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Long term disability plus life insurance – cost paid fully by PERFECT AIRE, LLC.
- Retirement Savings Plan
About PERFECT AIRE, LLC. Get In
PERFECT AIRE, LLC. is a progressive company that produces equipment for the HVAC industry. Through thoughtful leadership, innovation and team work, we are expanding our product lines to reach a global market. Our employees make meaningful contributions, positively impact the business, and advance in their careers as our company and product portfolio grows. We are a leader in our industry and our employees enjoy challenging and diverse job opportunities. We are headquartered in suburban Chicago with additional domestic facilities in Texas and Washington. We also offer a lounge for employees to kick back and relax to clear your mind in the day.
To apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com, include the job title in the subject of your email. Cover letter optional.Apply Now
Who we are:
At Perfect Aire LLC we are a friendly crew who cares about our team. We cultivate an environment where we each get a chance to be ourselves and do the work we enjoy. If you are a creative, ambitious, self-initiating individual with experience, you will fit right in. We are seeking a Freelance Graphic Designer, where one can utilize their creativity and talent to create visual solutions.
What this position means:
We are looking for a SEASONED, experienced and collaborative Graphic Designer.
You will work on a variety of project types that include packaging, sales presentations, print, digital and web related design projects. This person should be creative and detailed oriented with a strong eye for design, layout, color and typography. Understanding of Adobe Suite, print production, die lines, and branding identity is required. There is always something happening in Graphics!
- Graphic design for new and existing projects, ensuring a cohesive look + feel, reflecting the Perfect Aire brand and our umbrella brands
- Packaging, print, social media, and branding
- Collaborate with other Designers, Marketing and Sales to create positive end user/customer experience
- Work with outside vendors (Freelance Designers, Photoshop Artists, Outside Agencies, Printers, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have experience in projects such as:
- Developing new packaging for emerging products
- Design of print collateral (Consumer Brochures, Sales Sheets, Presentations, Ad’s, etc.).
- Tradeshow/Exhibit design
- Develop and Create brand standards for our secondary and newly acquired brands
- Minimum BA in Graphic Design
- Minimum 4-6 years’ professional design experience
- Strong portfolio
- Able to work within the Perfect Aire brand look/feel
- Experience working with, creating, and translating brand style guides
- Excellent communicator who takes direction well and is willing to learn (and sometimes teach)
- The ability to sell, present and talk through your design thinking
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Adobe Acrobat)
- Experience working closely with a production, sales, and marketing team
- Basic understanding of social media and the latest trends associated with the technology (research when needed)
- Motion graphics knowledge a plus (Final Cut Pro, Flash +After Effects)
- Product and lifestyle photography styling experience a plus
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, creative and resourceful while also building structure and process
- Can work under tight deadlines
- Fun, collaborative attitude, understanding the value of teamwork and positive communication
To apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, include the job title in the subject of your email. Cover letters optional.Apply Now
We are seeking a detail-oriented, effective, and experienced IT Specialist with Ecommerce experience to join our growing team. In this dual position, you will use your expertise on a wide variety of IT related projects and issues. The primary responsibility will be to monitor and maintain our IT systems. You will install, configure, service, repair and maintain information technology systems, both hardware and software. Additional responsibilities may include creating and analyzing SQL reports as well as basic web development. You will also participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the organization and ensure that system hardware, operating systems, and software systems are fully operational. The secondary responsibility will be to assist with our growing Ecommerce channel, from product information management to SEO/SEM/PPC management. You will be involved in all related processes, including analyzing data and contributing to our Ecommerce strategy.
IT Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist and resolve IT issues for company personnel
- Administer network and data security, including active directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Maintain and monitor IT hardware/software systems
- Install and configure new IT hardware / software
- Support for ERP (and other) systems following company standard operating procedures
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using Microsoft SQL
- Assist in the maintenance and update of company websites(s)
- Assist in the management of Ecommerce channel, from product information management to ad and pay per click campaigns
- Contribute to the development of Ecommerce strategies
- Provide training to new employees and other training sessions as required
IT Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience in information technology
- Strong network administration skills
- Experience with VMWare and Windows Server architecture
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL and BI/data warehousing
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel (functions, macros, VBA), Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standards and concepts
- Experience with Ecommerce – Amazon FBA, Product Management and Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Experience in API development a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple problems simultaneously
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management, project planning skills.
- Knowledge of hardware technology and concepts
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, with the subject “IT Specialist — eCommerce”. Cover letter optional.Apply Now