A number of different factors could have caused the EC code. Please check the following on your unit:
- Check that the filter in the unit is clean
- Check that the room temperature is above 41 degrees
- Check that the humidity isn’t set too low, recommended humidity is 45~50%
- Make sure that the unit has plenty of space all around to allow for sufficient air circulation
- If the unit is sitting on a concrete floor elevate the unit a few inches off the floor
- Turn off and unplug the unit for 4-6 hours
If the above doesn’t resolve the issue please contact Consumer Support at 844-472-2473.