P2 or Eb means that the bucket is full or that the bucket has been removed.
- Remove the bucket from the unit.
- Check that the float and foam have not been removed from the bucket and that the float isn’t broken.
- In the compartment where the bucket sits there will be a silver or white tab to either the left or right, depending on the location of the float.
- With the unit on, press and hold the tab. If the P2/Eb error code goes away, then the tab needs to be slightly bent forward. This will allow for better contact with the float.
- If the P2/Eb error code does not clear, the internal switch is defective.