The Customer Service Representative’s primary responsibility is to handle consumer and customer phone calls and inquiries related to products, troubleshooting, credits and part orders in a professional and efficient manner. The CSR serves as a liaison between sales, customers and consumers. The CSR will report to the Customer Service Manager.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude with customers at all times.
- Daily interaction with our customers via email, phone and live chat.
- Product knowledge in order to troubleshoot and resolve consumer issues.
- Regularly review customer feedback on various eCommerce sites to provide appropriate response and communicate with team members for product development needs.
- Maintain individual call log in case ticketing system in details; i.e. method of contact, problem and action taken.
- Update and follow up on cases in a timely manner.
- Approve warranty replacements as needed and send credit forms.
- Escalate cases as needed.
- Identify and report potential defective trends.
- Process part and replacement orders.
- Complete individual projects as assigned by manager.
- Support of other departments as needed.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience.
- Excellent phone demeanor and ability to stay calm in stressful situations.
- Strong people and relationship development skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong follow up and resolution.
- Thrives in a team work environment.
- Displays on-time attendance and dependable reliability.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel.
- Proficient with computers, common software, and web-based applications.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar role.
- HVAC industry experience preferred, but not required.