The Customer Service Representative’s primary responsibility is to handle consumer and customer phone calls and inquiries related to products, troubleshooting, credits and part orders in a professional and efficient manner. The CSR serves as a liaison between sales, customers and consumers. The CSR will report to the Customer Service Manager.
- Manage sales activities for Perfect Aire wholesale division through direct customer contact and manufacturer representative interaction.
- Through consistent contact, develop relationships with HVAC distributors, decision makers and product specifiers.
- Identify new customer opportunities. Develop and present programs to secure new business.
- Implement sales programs to meet sales plan goals, increase market share, maintain Perfect Aires product image, and brand recognition in the market.
- Be actively engaged with customers and manufacturer’s representatives to achieve sales goals within assigned region for wholesale channel. Develop and maintain relationships with key Perfect Aire customers in HVAC wholesale market space.
- Champion short-term and long-term growth strategies. Establish annual goals and objectives for territories.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive customer database to be used for constant contact via email marketing programs.
- Provide quality feedback and evaluate rep agency performance on a regular basis.
- Develop proficiency in use of company CRM system to manage customer and manufacturer rep activity and performance.
- Bring new ideas and best practices from customers. Update product management, new product development, and marketing as a means to support increasing the Perfect Aire value equation within the industry.
- Assure pricing and promotions are updated and provided to both manufacturer reps as well as customers on a timely basis.
- Communicate product updates and new product introductions to all manufacturer reps and customers to assure the latest Perfect Aire offerings are known in the marketplace.
- Recommend pricing strategies to grow sales and operating profit. Manage the quotation process for the channel. Create and maintain a competitive quote database that improves company win rate.
- Offer input and strategies to compete with competitor’s products, strategies, and pricing programs.
- Analyze sales and profitability impact of new opportunities.
- As needed, interact with shipping, demand management, product development, marketing, and customer service to assure customer experience meets expectations.
- Prepare detailed weekly summary reports highlighting customer and rep activities, opportunities and follow up actions as needed. Utilize CRM to manage pipeline opportunities, manage contacts, and drive follow up.
- Position will be based in Perfect Aire HQ in Countryside, IL. The company follows a hybrid office / remote schedule.
- 3-5 years of HVAC experience in a sales or customer facing role.
- Familiarity with HVAC wholesale products.
- Outside sales experience preferred. Must be comfortable in daily interactions with our customers, representatives and new customer prospects.
- Must have strong communication skills and able to communicate internally and externally effectively.
- Be strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, account development.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Independently motivated, understands the goals of the company and works towards them without being managed.
Benefits – Be Rewarded
- Perfect Aire, LLC. offers competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Long-term disability plus life insurance – cost paid fully by PERFECT AIRE, LLC.
- Retirement Savings Plan
About PERFECT AIRE, LLC. – Be Rewarded
PERFECT AIRE, LLC. is a progressive company that produces equipment for the HVAC industry. Through thoughtful leadership, innovation and teamwork, we are expanding our product lines to reach a global market. Our employees make meaningful contributions, positively impact the business, and advance in their careers as our company and product portfolio grows. We are a leader in our industry and our employees enjoy challenging and diverse job opportunities. We are headquartered in South Suburban Chicago.