The Customer Service Representative’s primary responsibility is to handle consumer and customer phone calls and inquiries related to products, troubleshooting, credits and part orders in a professional and efficient manner. The CSR serves as a liaison between sales, customers and consumers. The CSR will report to the Customer Service Manager.
- Serve current retail customers. Identify and assess growth opportunities with new customers in the retail market.
- Pursue opportunities jointly targeted with management team. May include interaction with manufacturers’ reps or directly with the customer.
- Develop and present programs to achieve product placement including the entirety of Perfect Aire product line.
- Continuous relationship development with current retail customers. Review customer assortments, and present new products for broadened business base.
- Creation and implementation of programs to meet the sales plan, increase market share and grow Perfect Aire brand recognition in the market.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts and maintain at a strategically high level.
- Identify key buying decisions or drivers within a new customer prospect. Negotiate and close agreements with new customers.
- Monitor and analyze customer and manufacturer representative sales and performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities in alternative channels not currently served.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Consult with marketing and product development group to ensure brand consistency.
- Provide strategies to expand market reach including new products and promotions.
- Remain updated with new product launches. Ensure sales agencies and customers are advised and educated on the new product.
- Review Rep effectiveness. Assess Perfect Aire business vs. available business within our customer base.
- Train and supervise manufacturers’ representatives for maximum mindshare.
- Provide quality feedback and evaluate agency performance on a regular basis.
- Attend on-site corporate meetings, and participate in national, regional, and local trade shows as needed.
- Analyze budgets for expenses, customer development, customer rebates and allowances to assure funds spent are gaining maximum return.
- Prepare annual sales forecasts for current and new customers.
- Develop national account and/or buying group affiliations for broader brand recognition and increased growth opportunities.
- Bring new ideas and best practices from the field to product management, new product development, and marketing to support increasing the Perfect Aire value equation within the industry.
- Recommend pricing strategies to grow sales and operating profits.
- Provide input on tactics to compete with competitor’s products, strategies, and pricing programs.
- Analyze sales trends, profitability and impact of new sales opportunities.
- Consistent interaction with logistics, demand management, product development, marketing, manufacturing, engineering, and customer service.
- Prepare detailed call reports. Utilize CRM to track opportunity pipeline, manage contacts, and drive follow up.
- Local position / Remote for the right candidate.
- 5-7 years of experience in progressing roles within the B2B retail space.
- Proven sales growth leader with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Outside sales experience with specific customers or territories.
- Must have strong communication skills and business acumen.
- Experience working with manufacturers reps.
- Be strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, and account management.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Approximately 50% travel to current and prospective customers as well as appropriate trade shows and markets.
- 4 year degree in sales and marketing or similar concentration.
- Perfect Aire, LLC. offers competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Long-term disability plus life insurance cost paid fully by PERFECT AIRE, LLC.
- Retirement Savings Plan
About Perfect Aire LLC
- PERFECT AIRE, LLC. is a progressive company that produces equipment for the HVAC industry. Through thoughtful leadership, innovation, and teamwork, we are expanding our product lines to reach a global market. Our employees make meaningful contributions, positively impact the business, and advance in their careers as our company and product portfolio grows. We are a leader in our industry and our employees enjoy challenging and diverse job opportunities. We are headquartered in South Suburban Chicago.