Perfect Aire stands behind our products with an outstanding warranty! This warranty covers all defects in workmanship and the internal parts contained in this system for a period of 30 months from the date of purchase from distributor. Warranty covers the original purchaser of this product only. You must have your original invoice in order to obtain your warranty.
WHAT WILL BE DONE?
Perfect Aire will replace any part, or, at its discretion, unit found to be defective in material or workmanship through a 30 month exchange for the same make and model. The defective unit must be returned to the original place of purchase.*
THIS WARRANTY COVERS PERFECT AIRE MINI-SPLIT SYSTEMS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, & PUERTO RICO. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Damages incurred during shipping or
- Damages caused by improper installation, usage, or insufficient AC supply
- Incorrectly matched systems or damage from modification or incorporation with other
- Units moved from their original site of
- Repair or replacement of warranted parts by other than qualified\
- Air handlers used in a corrosive or wet
- Rust on the interior or exterior of the
- Systems purchased from an unauthorized retailer or the internet.
- Products with serial numbers that have been removed or
- Display models
- Disposal fees
SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
The compressor is warranted for a total period of seven (7) years to the original end-user of this system. For a period of seven (7) years from the date of installation, if the compressor should prove defective due to workmanship and/ or material, Perfect Aire will replace the defective compressor without charge. Replacement compressors are warranted for the remainder of this seven (7) year warranty period. Compressors used for replacement shall be of like kind and quality and may be new or remanufactured. Defective compressors must be made available to Perfect Aire in exchange for the replacement compressor and become the property of Perfect Aire.
*Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. This limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.